26.2.10

Waiting

In only one occasion, I try to speak to your heart. But in a game like this one, I only get one start. I know I need my finish, I'm gonna wait til it's time.

How many times do you have to meet the wrong girl, to know that I'm on your side?

I keep waiting, hiding, masquerading. Til your love starts changing, looking for somebody like me to love. Cause in difference, shouldn't spark your interest.

They don't want your mind like rain and spring time, like I do.

I wanna tell you so badly, I wanna quit and give in. But hypothetical questions, they pose awkward situations. And all the fellows that said things, they never meant them at all. I just wanna be there, I'm on-call.. not that you need me at all.

It's not about sweet talk, It's not about superficiality. It's not about me, it's all about you and what you want to do.

If you want to wait, then we're gonna wait. I'm not gonna make mistakes, I'm with you.
I keep waiting, hiding, masquerading. Til your love starts changing, looking for somebody like me to love. Cause in difference, shouldn't spark your interest.

They don't want your mind like rain and spring time, like I do.

They don't want you, like I do. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment