25.10.09

I feel like a child feeling jealous over a newborn sibling.

Things are currently weird. I know it's gonna take a lot of hard work, and a lot getting used to, but I know I can do this. :)

I don't have anything against you really. It's just that, it feels weird being around you. Not weird in a way that I don't want to be around you, no, not at all. It's just that a lot has happened, you know. I'm not the type of person who would just shut up and pretend nothing happened. Especially if it's between you and my friends.

But I guess, I'm just too proud. Things are changing, people go back. I want to be friends, I really do. Please just give me more time to let everything sink in.

I have nothing against you, remember that. I think you're more than okay. :)

I was just not ready for this. I got so caught up with what used to be, and now that it's gone and you're back, I'm having a hard time adjusting. I'm sorry. :(

I'm not closing doors. I want to be open about this.

I want to be friends with you. :)

I know it's hard, but I'll try my best. Please bear with me. I sometimes might act weird/offensive, and I'm sorry.

I want to give this another try. :)

Hi, I'm Tin. Want to be friends? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment