17.6.09

Rain.

They were hiding from the rain.

"Anong gagawin mo pag may sakit pala ako?"

"Edi dadalin kita sa hospital, aalagaan kita dun!"

"Hinde, pano kung incurable disease pala?"

"Noooo! Edi maglalaslas nalang ako para pareho na tayo. Haha."

"Pero, waag. Ibig sabihin non.. God has better plans for youuu."

They say, it's always hard to erase someone's memory. You should always be careful in letting people into your life, because once they get in, you'll have a hard time erasing the traces they leave behind when they're gone.

I've had my share of losses. I've been hurt, I've been left behind. I know how it feels. I know how hard it is to let go, and to forget.

But then, you came along. You've opened doors I've shut and locked. You've taught my heart to believe in forever, once again.

I know it's a long road ahead, and uncertainty is keeping us as captives.

If God and destiny decides us to part, that's probably the biggest heartbreak I'll ever get.

I don't even want to think about ever losing you. It pains me just thinking about it.

I've grown to love you enough to know that I want you here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment