6.9.09

Last night, I became the most stupid person in the world.

I can be very stupid and immature at times. Like last night. :((I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was immature, narrow-minded, I was only thinking of myself.

I'm getting tired of being sorry. I'm always messing things up. I want to stop this already. I want to go back to my old self already. :((

I'm tired of getting jealous, I'm tired of paranoia, I'm tired of negativity. I'M TIRED OF BEING SORRY. :((

I want to make things right this time.

I was so consumed with all of these, that I overlooked how much you loved me. I didn't see that all this time, you were trying your best for me. I ignored the fact that you never said anything hurtful when we fight. I disregarded the fact that you were doing everything you could, for us.
ANTANGA KO SOBRA. HOY TIN UMAYOS KA. UMAYOS KA. UMAYOS KA PLEASE! :((((((

Lagi ko naiisip mga negative things, when all I needed to see was right there in front of me. BULAG! T__________T

ARRRRRRRGH.

Siguro kung pwede lang ako lumabas sa sarili ko, sinampal sampal ko na sarili ko. GUMISING KA AT BUKSAN MO MATA MO! WAG KA MAGPAKATANGA HOY! :((

It hurts me seeing you like this. It hurts me when you talk like this.

Ayoko maging ganito. :(

I want to get back to what I was.

Ayokooooooooooooooo na ng ganitoooooooo. :(( Di ko na aantayin mapagod ka pa saken. :(( HINDI NA. I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AGAIN. :((

Gusto ko na ako na ulit si baby mooooooooooooooo. Yung dating akoooooooo. :((:((:((

I'M SORRY :((

Simula ngayon, ako na ulit yon. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment