20.8.09

Would you want me when I'm not myself?

Hoy, sino ka ba, bat mo iniinvade buhay ko. Di ikaw si Tin!! Di ikaw si Tin. Umalis ka diyan. :(( Stop ruining my life with your immature, close minded being. Ayoko sa'yo. You'll never win, NEVER. :((

HAY. Dahil di ko na kaya itago sa sarili ko lahat lahat, magbblog ako.

UNANG-UNA. What the heck happened to me? From this very confident, understanding, open-minded girl, I've turned into some paranoid freak. And I hate it. EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT.

Ever since I found out na umeextra pa si [alam mo na un], I started feeling paranoid with almost everything. ANO BA TIN. :)) You're worried about something na wala na. WALA NA.

Ano bang nangyari sakin? I'm dealing with problems that don't even exist. There's nothing to worry about, but I worry.

Honestly, it has been affecting not only my daily life, but relationships around me as well.

Even with you. And I'm sorry. :( I didn't mean to. This isn't me. This really isn't me. :((

I'm getting back up. Babalik ako sa dating Tin. :D I will. Not only for myself, for my friends, for you, and for God. :3

I'm sorry about everything.

I may have turned into this freak, but I love you still.
Tomorrow, I shall be Tin again. :>

1 comment: